Great fresh or dried, Thyme is a kitchen essential.
* Start thyme herb seeds indoors 5-6 weeks before the last frost, sowing them 1/4" deep.
* Make sure the seedlings have adequate moisture, but as soon as they are established do not water them.
* Once weather is above consistently above 60°, transplant the seedlings 9-12" apart in sandy soil and full sun.
* Or, sow directly outdoors after last frost.
* About 28 days to maturity.
Thyme is drought tolerant and attractive to bees, butterflies, and birds.
Packet contains 1g of GMO free seeds.
All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel.
Some natural variation might occur.
Made in United States of America
About The Elevated Seed Co.
My goal is to merge quality sourced seeds and beautiful packaging to bring joy and style into the world of gardening. Each packet is hand designed and printed on recycled EarthChoice card stock. My first batch was for my own wedding, as thank you gifts for guests. As someone who loves to file old packets of left over seeds and newly harvested seeds, these packets are made from high quality card stock that can be reused and loved for many seasons. They also make great gifts for weddings, parties, and birthdays! Based in Redmond, OR. Each packet contains open-pollinated quality seeds for a high yielding growing season inside a handcrafted 30% post consumer recycled card stock.