Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen shrub with upright branches and tough needle-like leaves. The leaves taste something like minty pine and can be used fresh or dried.
* Rosemary seeds are recommended for more advanced gardeners.
* Since the seeds are tricky to germinate, start them indoors 5-6 months in advance of transplanting.
* Press the seeds lightly into the soil and place in a sunny spot. keep the temperature around 65°-75° and in lightly moist soil using a spray bottle.
* Germination can take up to a month with a low percentage of seeds sprouting.
* Transplant outdoors when the plant is sturdy and last frost has passed.
* Enjoy your hard earned plant and take pride in your gardening abilities!
Packet contains 500mg of GMO free seeds.
All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel.
Some natural variation might occur.
Made in United States of America
About The Elevated Seed Co.
My goal is to merge quality sourced seeds and beautiful packaging to bring joy and style into the world of gardening. Each packet is hand designed and printed on recycled EarthChoice card stock. My first batch was for my own wedding, as thank you gifts for guests. As someone who loves to file old packets of left over seeds and newly harvested seeds, these packets are made from high quality card stock that can be reused and loved for many seasons. They also make great gifts for weddings, parties, and birthdays! Based in Redmond, OR. Each packet contains open-pollinated quality seeds for a high yielding growing season inside a handcrafted 30% post consumer recycled card stock.