Chives are easy to grow, require little maintenance, tolerate drought, and come back year after year. Edible flowers have a great deal of nectar for pollinators making them loved by bees.
The onion-like leaves are hollow and grow back quickly after being cut for a tasty garnish.
Edible leaves and pink flowers, add a fresh, mild, green onion flavor to your kitchen
* Direct sow or transplant as soon as soil temps are above 50°
* Full sun or partial shade
* The seed can be started indoors about 5 weeks before the last spring frost; provide consistent moisture.
* Transplant when the plants become 6 inches tall, or direct sow outdoors when all danger of frost has passed.
* Drying: Harvest at peak maturity. Hang bunches upside down in a warm environment for 1-2 weeks to use during the winter.
Packet contains 1g of GMO seeds.
All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel.
Some natural variation might occur.
Made in United States of America
About The Elevated Seed Co.
My goal is to merge quality sourced seeds and beautiful packaging to bring joy and style into the world of gardening. Each packet is hand designed and printed on recycled EarthChoice card stock. My first batch was for my own wedding, as thank you gifts for guests. As someone who loves to file old packets of left over seeds and newly harvested seeds, these packets are made from high quality card stock that can be reused and loved for many seasons. They also make great gifts for weddings, parties, and birthdays! Based in Redmond, OR. Each packet contains open-pollinated quality seeds for a high yielding growing season inside a handcrafted 30% post consumer recycled card stock.