While producing tiny daisy-like flowers that smell like apples, this herb is truly asking to be made into a tea to be enjoyed by a warm fire and good book.
* Chamomile seeds need light to germinate, so scatter the seeds and press them firmly onto the soil, but do not cover the seeds with soil.
* Prefers full sun or partial shade in sandy or well drained soil.
* For direct sowing, plant the seeds 1/4" deep in rows 18" apart.
* Germination: 7-10 days. Maturity: 56 days
* Collect flowers when plant is mature and lay flat to dry completely for enjoying tea in the off season.
Packet contains 750mg of GMO free seeds.
All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel.
Some natural variation might occur.
Made in United States of America
About The Elevated Seed Co.
My goal is to merge quality sourced seeds and beautiful packaging to bring joy and style into the world of gardening. Each packet is hand designed and printed on recycled EarthChoice card stock. My first batch was for my own wedding, as thank you gifts for guests. As someone who loves to file old packets of left over seeds and newly harvested seeds, these packets are made from high quality card stock that can be reused and loved for many seasons. They also make great gifts for weddings, parties, and birthdays! Based in Redmond, OR. Each packet contains open-pollinated quality seeds for a high yielding growing season inside a handcrafted 30% post consumer recycled card stock.